Tips for those attending a Romane Seminar
- Wear layered clothing and feel comfortable in any room that is too warm or too cold for your personal needs.
- Some people prefer to lie down for hypnosis. If you think you might like to lie down, then you could bring a pillow and blanket.
- Reinforcement recordings are optional, but highly recommended. All recordings are available at a discount (often a 40 - 50% discount), for those attending the seminar, (and we pay the tax).
- Arrive early for best seating. Doors usually open for registration 45 minutes before the seminar begins.
- When planning for babysitters, or to be picked up after the seminar, please note that most seminars run approximately 2 1/2 hours in length, depending on the size of the group.